A Celebratory Dinner At Miyagi

Two Sundays ago, after my run at TM Fan Run; my family and a couple of friends went for dinner at Miyagi for a celebration.
The cause of celebration was this. My result for my half-marathon at TM Fan Run.

We had dinner together at Nando's on Friday, before the run and I had told them that I'd treat them for a Japanese dinner at our favourite restaurant if I get a sub2:30 that Sunday.

And ya, well... I got that sub2:30.

Son had soba and tempura since he didn't want to eat a heavy dinner that night.
Hubby had beef teppanyaki set.
As I was hankering for some oyster for the past few days, ordered the fried oyster set. I prefer them raw, but fried also OK lah...

And it's cheaper to eat them here also...
A close-up of my oyster.

It was supposed to be my treat for everyone to celebrate my PB timing but the couple had generously "belanja" us instead. THANK YOU!

Anyways. for the next PB, it'll be salmon sashimi and caviar. Hahaha

Comments

  1. Congrats Iron Lady! Your smiles so wide and happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! You deserve those oysters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat. Congrats Lina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!

    Hahaha....must replenish all the energy. Next Sunday is the big day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next Sunday is a step to THE big goal so yes, must do good. :)

      Delete
  5. congrats on your PB and yummy Japanese dinner treat!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts