Food Promotion At Gardens

If you happen to be at Gardens Mall, Gardens Hotel put up a few food samplings tables at The Gardens Residence (entrance to Sage Restaurant) to promote their restaurants. In the morning, you can enjoy free coffee and during lunch there are assortments of sushi available for passers-by. I passed by after work and it seems there was food sampling from Ri Yakitori, complete with a big bottle of sake too. I would've dropped by but Zaini was already waiting for me. >_<


I simply can't resist asking them to pose for me, but the other Chefs there were too shy. The staff were very obliging and will be very happy to answer any question pertaining to the Gardens Hotel Restaurants.

It was rather funny when one of the Chef asked me whether the photo will turn up in a newspaper. LOL I told him if I'm taking photos for a newspaper, my camera will be much bigger!
I promised them that I'll spread the word around, so here goes:
The Spread - Early Bird Special for Buffet lunch and Buffet Dinner : RM85nett and RM95nett respectively. 4 to 5 persons - 20% discount, 6 to 7 persons - 30% discount, 8 to 9 persons - 40% discount and 10 persons and above - 50% discount. But you have to go from 11.30 am till 1.00pm for lunch and 6.00pm till 8.00pm for dinner.
03-22681123
Sage Restaurant & Wine Bar - 3 course set lunch at RM100.00. But I'm afraid even with my privilege card which entitles me to a 20% discount there, it'll still be too expensive for me. But I hear the food is good.
Tel: 03-22681328
And oh! Ri Yakitori is open for business. Anyone going?
Tel: 03-22681323

Then, I pass by Yo Sushi and saw this cute looking couple promoting Yo Sushi's Yo Sumo Price Knockdown and simply cannot resist asking them for a photo.

Let's eat sushi, yo! Hehehe

Comments

  1. If you would ask me one thing that I didn't like about my KL trip, it was not being able to visit the Gardens, because I was short on time. One day I'll take a 2nd trip to MV and continue where I stopped.

    Then I'll have to ask you to bring me there, because got discount. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jim,
    true... most food outlet will give discount. And the Korean Lady I told you about will give free food on top of our order. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so nice of her. I believe her food is quite affordable right? I know the Gardens is not cheap for a shopping centre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Discount is great!! It's nice of them to pose for you too =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jim,
    The price at the Korean stall are not bad, starts from RM9.90. My fave kimchi jigae is only RM12.90

    @Ayie,
    They are nice and friendly. And discount can never go remiss to me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yey for the discount!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Spread offers what kind of buffet? I think the hours are too short for a buffet. 11.30am -1pm? Where got enough time to eat and chit chat at the same time? : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. @foong,
    got sushi and sashimi counter, grill counter, western and asian... the usual stuff. I kinda like the homemade ice-cream they have on offer with funky taste like mushroom, wasabi and pepper. :D

    The 11.30am-1pm is the buffet that you can get the early bird discount. After that they go to a different promo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts