Preparing For Exam

Raimie is sitting for his school religious school exam this week and his primary school exam is next week. Got to prepare and revise with him to prepare him for the exam.

When both Zaini and I were in school, we didn't exactly have our parents worrying over us, to see whether we were studied or not for our exam. I had a fair share of my Mom "grumbling" about my dismal performance and the remark of "I thought so" whenever I failed to get the top 3 placings in my class.

Irregardless of what Raimie got for his exams, I will be supportive of him. Even so, I will make sure he studied and prepare for his exams and not play and watch TV so much this week. It is one thing putting unnecessary pressure to him, but it is another if we didn't have any expectation at all.

Good luck Son and do your best. No matter what, we are proud of you. :)

Comments

  1. @Life Ramblings,
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exam days are over for me, weeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ayie,
    and for me too! But I still get exam pressure now that Raimie is in school. LOL
    (and to think that I don't study much for all my exams). Payback time for Lina. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hated exams when I was small. Very stressful and most of the time, burnt the midnight oil.

    Anyway, good luck to Raimie in his exams! : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts