This And That On J-Card Members' Day

It was Jusco's J-Card Members' Day sale at MidValley and as usual, there were hordes of people trying to get the best deal for their shopping. I went too, because I needed a new handbag badly and maybe look for a pair of shoes.

Liked one Elle handbag and snagged one at 50% off and three pairs of shoes for me and even got Raimie a new toy at a mere RM2.95 (70% off).

 A "handy terminal" for Raimie to play "restaurant" and take order with his toy. I even got one for a friend's son who also loves to play pretend like Raimie.

Seems like everyone in MidValley is preoccupied with this Members' sale because when I went to my company's panel clinic after lunch, I was informed that the doctor wasn't in. Due to no patients at the clinic, the doctor had hopped over to Jusco to do a bit of shopping!


The doctor and I had a good laugh chatting about our "acquisition" when I finally met her in the evening after work.

Comments

  1. Uh i wonder why Jusco and carefour cannot enter Sarawak. If not we will be shopping like mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that little restaurant toy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Play restaurant sounds interesting, does he ask you to play along with him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiks.... my mom and I planned to go too.. but too bad.. they went to Thailand instead.. home alone.. and nowhere to go.. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Willie,
    Maybe better still. No need to spend so much money there, Willie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen that kind of toy as well and it sounds really interesting for my grandchildren.

    Thanks so much for the great post.

    Dorothy from grammology
    grammology.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Poetic Shutterbug,
    It's a cool toy for play pretend (and it's from Japan - you know we are such suckers for all things Japanese!) XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Evan's Mom,
    Well, who else? :D
    Mommy & Daddy had to play customers for him.
    Talking to my colleagues, seems like their kids (girls and boys alike) love to play shop & restaurants - because they played at their respective kindies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Cindy,
    Aiseh, come Midvalley then call me. We can have lunch together or something. :)
    Are they gone long?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Dorothy,
    It's a fun toy and let my son plays shop without making too much of a mess drawing up menus and bills. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply love that little restaurant game :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @VanillaSeven,
    It is a neat toy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what else to do but shopping! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. lina, neah... they were back on Tuesday actually.. i spent the few days eating paus (hahaha) and maybe that was the reason baby gained weight (oops)

    i'll call you next time when I'm home alone again.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts