Come Home To Good Food At Dave's Deli

Disclaimer : made my trip to Dave's Deli a few days before puasa month started and blogging about it only now. Hahaha
So Dave's Deli has this 30% off promo for the main meals on weekdays which is really, really damn (oh shoot, better don't swear when fasting) good value.

Plenty of selection to choose from and with generous portion too.

Taste wise - might not be so great but with the price I paid (after the 30% discount), I sure ain't gonna complain much.
I had the lamb chop. And after the discount, it cost me less than RM18.00!

Good value, man.

Quite like the mashed potatos too.
With a cup of cappuccino, I also enjoyed this massive slice of apple pie served with custard sauce and ice cream.

Indeed a fulfilling lunch.

Comments

  1. I love this Dave's Deli. They have well maintained their quality food and charms for many years. The discounts are so worth it!!!!!

    Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. Maaf Zahir & Batin to you and family. Enjoy yeah!!!

    Happy Holidays too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anay.

      Enjoy the long weekend.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts