Ladies Lunch At Amarin Heavenly Thai

A group of us went for lunch at Amarin in Mid Valley and we had a great time. Good food, great service and awesome company!
We ordered steamed siakap with lime chillies.
Some fish cakes. Yummms.
Stir fried chicken with hot basil leaves (too salty for my taste though).
More food.

BBQ squid.
Green curry chicken.
Stir fried kangkong belacan.
Omelette oyster.

This was for 8 of us and we did have trouble to finish our food! LOL

We didn't order any desserts as we thought buying it elsewhere would be better and cheaper. Haha

It cost around RM350 for the eight of us, plus refillable Chinese tea.

Quite OK la, considering the food we ordered, right?

Comments

  1. I love their authentic Thai dishes. Sedap! Yummeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sedapnya! I love Thai food. I think tomorrow I go Mr Tuk Tuk for makan. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Less than RM50 per pax for so many dishes of food is quite ok. The squid is calling me to eat it, looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts