TCRS Jom Sama-Sama Makan Promo

Last Wednesday, I received a message from a friend a few hours before lunch asking whether I wanted to meet-up for lunch.

Luckily I was free (the next day, I had my lunch in the CEO's office poring over some documents with her) and we agreed to have lunch at The Chicken Rice Shop.
The Chicken Rice Shop was having this promo last week and by the time I reached the outlet, a long queue had already formed.

But fortunately, the queue was fast moving and by 1:00pm, we were already seated and ordered our food.
We ordered the combo set and I upgraded my free soft drinks to Sarawak Three Layer Tea (top-up RM2.20) and ordered Mango Kerabu.

It was indeed a filling lunch and service was tip-top and fast (unlike their dinner service).

Everything cost us RM23.70 so still not bad lah.

Comments

  1. I thought I wrote a comment. Yes I saw this promo at one utama and the queue was quite long. at that time I already ate my lunch. This chicken rice shop has been bought over by a Japanese company.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts