Something Hot For The Tummy At Ko Hyang

All these wet evenings sure made me hanker for something hot for my tummy.

With all the rain pouring around the time people leave after finishing work, travelling home meant facing traffic jam.

On Thursday, we decided we'd just have dinner at Gardens Mall before heading home and went to Ko Hyang.
 I ordered the usual - Soon DuBu Jigae.
 Son had the Bulgogi Bokem.
And Hubby had the Tuk Bokki.

After dinner, we went to McDonald's and bought a cup of cappuccino and latte. There was a promo for app users for RM0.99 for latte and a 50% discount for cappuccino.

Nice to get to drink cheap coffee once in a while. 

Comments

  1. Ah, this is my friends' favourite Korean eatery at the Gardens Mall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But now so quiet compared to last time when they're located near the escalator

      Delete
    2. But lunch time still got many people. Guess dinner time not so many.

      Delete
  2. Korean for me anytime! I have been wanting to try Soon DuBu Jigae but always get distracted by other dishes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts