Dinner At Streat Thai, Jaya One

Son had a part-time job after school one Friday evening at Jaya One so I went there after work to meet him & Hubby.

We decided to have dinner at Streat Thai as Son has been hankering for a Pad Krapow. We're boycotting our neighbourhood tomyam shop at the moment, as there are way too many smokers there (what happen to the no-smoking ban at food outlets anyway???).

Anyhoo...
Son and I ordered the beef pad krapow whic unfortunately, had lost much of its heat nowadays. I guess to cater for diners who can't eat spicy food.
For our vege, I ordered somtam with fried ikan bilis.

Just look at the generous serving of ikan bilis on my papaya salad! They were so yummy too! Plus, with passable heat to satisfy my need for pedas food.
Hubby doesn't eat a big dinner so he ordered the fried egg salad.
And drank just plain water.

I ordered lychee ice tea while Son had Thai Balck Coffee-O. 

It was a satisfying dinner and afterwards, we went jalan-jalan around Jaya One and I even managed to buy a pre-loved blouse.

Comments

  1. My friends love to eat here too. I think you can request for pedas pedas more chili padi while I will request no pedas, hehehehe. wah, your son is so diligent to have a part time job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They never ask also...
      OK, next time I will request.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts