A Picnic Run By The Lake, With The Family

Last Sunday, we had a buka puasa picnic by the Putrajaya Lake, beside the Masjid Tuanku Mizan (or better know as the Masjid Besi) located at Presint 3.

Hubby knew I wanted to run around the Core Island of Putrajaya at least once during the fasting month so he dropped me off next to the mosque before driving to Cyberjaya to "tapau" some Nasi Arab from a restaurant there.
5:33pm
Very bright and sunny.
Despite the sun, it was a rather enjoyable easy run for me. I knew I'd be doing a 10K to complete the loop and return from where I started my run so I adjusted my pace accordingly. 

Here, at KM4.
Truthfully, I only ran for about 7.5K and the rest I just walked because the section from the Jambatan Seri Gemilang back to Masjid Besi was too darn hot!
I finished my run at the promised time and saw not only Hubby but the rest of the family already there. ^^

Ample time for me to shower and "lepaked" with the family before buka puasa.

It was really nice to have a picnic by the lake in Putrajaya.

As it was the last Sunday before Hari Raya, there weren't that many people there and it was a tad quieter than other weekends.Which is kinda nice too.

We ate, rested and even lie down after our buka puasa. Damn nice, I tell you.

Buka puasa photos were blurry to share here though. Hahaha

We're at the tail end of Ramadan already and it is quite sad to see the fasting month ending.

To fellow Muslims, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

Comments

  1. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather is so so hot again. No more rains :( I salute you for being able to run in the terrible heat. Anyway esok Raya!! Yay!! Here's wishing you and your family Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts