Dinner At Empire Subang Pasta Zanmai

Daddy worked really late one day so Mommy and Son decided to hop on the LRT and waited for him nearby his office for dinner together.
 
It was our first time taking the new extended LRT line which has now go all the way to Putra Heights. We took the LRT to Subang Jaya station and walked a few hundred metres to Empire Subang Mall.
 
The journey took about 30 minutes from Bangsar Station.
 
Dinner was at Pasta Zanmai and we decided to share.
We chose two sets and one was the curry rice & pasta and the kimchi & garlic fried rice combo to be shared among the three of us.
 The boys do like their Japanese curry rice.
 So only both of them ate this.
 But all three of us shared the garlic fried rice.
But only Mommy enjoyed the kimchi pasta because she was craving for some oysters! Got two teeny weeny oysters in that bowl. Hahaha

Food is of course normal and standard lah, but what makes Pasta Zanmai Empire Subang a nicer experience for us was the really helpful and friendly staff who waited our table.

Comments

  1. Mummy and son are so adventurous to travel any distance to explore. I will definitely hop onto the new routes soon as I always brought out station friends to ride LRT to see KL above the street level without any jams. They all enjoyed.

    Pasta Zanmai is my very favourite as their menus are all very delicious! That one in Empire is always full house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't been to Pasta Zanmai in ages since they closed the MV branch.

      But I always liked their efficient staff. :)

      Delete
    2. OMG! I cannot believe that they closed the MV branch. The ones at Empire and 1-MK are doing pretty well. Yes I agree that their staff everywhere seems well trained and attentive.

      Delete
  2. I think it's been more than 5 years since I last took a LRT there :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah. Quite big portion for 3 of you.

    Only 2 tweeny weeny oysters? Sure wouldnt be enough for me. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put big ones, later I cannot afford to eat pulak! Hahaha

      Delete
  4. Sedapnya....I haven't got chance yet to go to Pasat Zanmai.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The plate of curry is so huge! I surely cannot finish by myself too.. I like the garlic fried rice, I normally order that when I go sushi zento... lots of crispy garlic in the rice... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts