Old Town White Coffee Buy 1 Free 1 On 11th of Every Month

We went to Mines on the evening of Hari Raya Aidiladha holiday and decided to have dinner at Old Town White Coffee.
Ngam-ngam pulak they were having their Buy 1 Free 1 promotion on the 11th of every month, and Hubby & Son chose Curry Mee which is one of the items in the promotional menu.
Orders have to be identical to enjoy the promo.
I ordered the Nasi Lemak Rendang Ayam set that comes with a free drink.

There were a lot of fried anchovies and peanuts served on the side too, so generous.

Quite OK la, especially we get to enjoy the promo. 

Comments

  1. The last time I dined in Old Town was 2 years ago, in airport before flew to Europe. Haha. Buy 1 free 1 is a good bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often eat at Old Town for convenience and when I miss simple local food. I had those cravings in Langkawi & Kota Bharu after being away from KL for days. I must mark my calendar for the 11th monthly dates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe
      Syiokla, travel to KB & Langkawi.
      So jeles 😬

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts