Xmas Eve Lunch At Tony Roma's

Hubby's office had declared a day off for all their staff on Xmas eve and I got to leave work early. We decided to have lunch at Tony Roma's Gardens Mall before doing some shopping at Mid Valley later.

Our choice was of course, its beef ribs!
Hubby's choice.
Son and mine.

I posted on my IG account that we weren't served any bread during our lunch and our soup (we ordered the set lunch) were served on a big plates. 3 bowls of soup served on a dinner plate. Weird, right?

Tony Roma's replied asking for details and I actually told them that I don't think there'll be any improvement even if the outlet manager wants to call me. Heh.

Anyway, imagine my surprise to see the outlet at Gardens Mall will be changed to Kyochon soon!

Comments

  1. LOL! I suppose no more Tony Roma's for your after this? I haven't been after bad reviews from other family members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like their ribs so I may give them another chance... maybe in one year's time. LOL

      Delete
  2. I think Tony Roma's over closed down. Been there once.

    I cooked lunch on the eve. Hubby bought Kenny Rogers chicken and side dishes home for dinner after work that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you tagged Tony Roma when you posted it on your IG account. You didn't ask them for the bread on that lunch itself? I wonder are all Tony Roma going to close soon like Bubba Gump or just this branch moving away to open in another newer mall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts