Nando's Bangsar Village New Look

It's been a while since we've been to Bangsar Village, ever since we adopted the kittens and "half-adopted" their mommy.

We usually visited the mall at least once a week but ever since the kittens were with us, we were always rushing back to check on them.

So, imagine our delighted surprise that the Nando's outlet that was renovated earlier is finally opened and sporting a new look!
And they're having the buka puasa promo for Ramadan, with a tagline of "Family means no one eats alone" and its RM99 for 4 pax.
Anyhoo, we didn't order this yesterday and opted for the meal platter. Kenyang la, for 3 pax. 
And also Per-peri soup with garlic bread.
The interior is much brighter now compared to pre-renovation and now, diners can refill their own drinks at the drinks fountain. Cool!

Despite that, the staff helpfully refilled our drinks whenever they saw it empty. Talk about rajin!

Service was fast. Servers were attentive but come payment time, it got slow.

I went to the cashier counter, as I usually do, indicating my table.

The cashier on duty asked what were the food I ordered. Huh?

Later, she asked me to wait at my table for them to bring me my receipt. Double huh.

Never mind lor... Got more time to get extra refill and drink. LOL

But I still kinda a bit regret we didn't go have dinner at Nirwana and enjoy a banana leaf rice meal before Ramadan kicks in. Hahaha

Comments

  1. My family is a fan of Nando’s too, Lina. Perhaps it’s time again for some yummy chicken this weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The new interior decor is nice. I went to one recently and drank 5 glasses of free refills! Worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha

      They have promotion for tea time now right? All you can eat fries and drink. Quite value la. :P

      Delete
  3. I also just ate at Nando's but at the Midvalley branch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts