1,700 Steps At Taman Gelora, Kuantan Jogging Track

As I mentioned is my previous post, I went to join Kuantan Santai Sihat Lestari 2018 when the family was in Kuantan on 19.08.2018.

My original plan was to do some loops around Taman Gelora jogging track for my training mileage but we saved Taman Gelora until after my morning run in the town.
There were two tracks where runners could run or jog or walk at Taman Gelora, it seems. One was a smaller loop on pavement located on the outer part of the park.

And the other is this dirt track in the inner area of the park. And because it is not on pavement (or tarmac), the surface is much friendlier to our legs.
The dirt track is shady and with some breeze, it was nice to run around even at noon.

The family and I walked around the track after our breakfast to burn some calories.
So a whole loop is 1,700 steps.

My Polar reading was a distance of 1.6km for the loop. A complete mile.
After our walk, we were feeling thirsty so we headed of to a drinks stall nearby to buy a coconut drink and cendol.

Comments

  1. You have walked many steps so it's nice to recharge with air nyior and cendol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bookmark this taman to visit if I make it to Kuantan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice place but don't count on a beach walk here ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts