Dinner At Tony Roma's

Hubby got a nice raise two weeks ago and we all went to Tony Roma's, Gardens Mall to celebrate. He had been hankering for some ribs and duly ordered it.
Hubby's beef ribs.
I like Tony Roma's lamb ribs better so that was what I ordered.

The last time we were here, I kept requesting for their sauce but it never came.

This time around, the sauces were put to our table first thing without us requesting for it. Very good. Hahaha

But I seriously don't like the fact that Tony Roma's uses disposable paper cups to serve their butter. Look so cheap lah!
Meanwhile Son ordered the Cajun Onion Burger.

We ordered ice tea and pepsi but we never bothered asking for refills this time because the drinks that were served didn't taste good. Like watered down. Blergh.

Food wise, good.
Service, as always a tad slow but better than our last visit. We still see staff walking busily and avoiding eye contact with customers but not really doing anything productive.
Drinks, waste of money paying for a bottomless drink. Might as well drink plain water. Healthier some more. LOL
But the guy who served our table was OK la.

Total damage: RM202+

Lucky this is just once in a while treat. Otherwise, pokai.

Comments

  1. The ribs looks good. I agree lah, the butter served like that tak cantik :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to your hubby! your lamb ribs look good. Now I am tempted to order it as I have never eaten lamb ribs at TR before. which branch did you go to? Midvalley?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been to the outlet here once. My own experience, food was so-so. Over rated. Service was slow indeed. If not mistaken, I think the outlet has closed down. Not too sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts