Streat Thai For Dinner

The family had dinner at Streat Thai in Jaya One last week because Hubby was meeting up with someone there later that evening.

Although it was during the water interruption period last week, business was as usual and despite the outlet putting up notices that they are using plastic cutlery during the water interruption period, standard cutlery was still used. Phew.
Our drinks.

I ordered Thai Green Milk Tea, Hubby ordered Thai Milk Tea and Son ordered Taro Milk Tea.
Son had Pad Krapow Chicken with fried egg while I had the beef version.

Just like the last time I ate here, the Pad Krapow didn't have much kick to it. Tak pedas.
Fortunately,  I ordered Stir Fried Yau Mak with Garlic and Chili and this dish had plenty of kick.

Yums.
Hubby had Stir Fried Pad Thai with Prawns.

(Didn't look as impressive as the one shown in the menu)...

Hubby got his order quite fast, I had to wait a bit, then the Yau Mak arrived and we had to remind the staff about our Son's order which was served last and we had to wait quite some time for it.

So service was so-so, in terms of waiting for food which I think because they were focusing on the table next to us (the dinner party arrived later than us) with their more expensive orders.

I think the next time I'm ordering Pad Krapow here, I need to remember to request for the very spicy version. Tarak umph lah.

Comments

  1. I realized many Thai restaurants in Malaysia tend to cook less spicy as our locals cannot take their level of authentic spiciness. You are different and comes from Venus! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, must remember to ask for pedas pedas pedas! since you like pedas pedas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pedas like when go eat in Thailand. Hahaha

      Delete
  3. Yummy. Now I am craving for Thai. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow public holiday. Can go find one 😎😀

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts