VRace Malaysia Bounty!

I joined this Vrace Kuala Lumpur last month, and it's a geolocation virtual race where participants needed to run at certain checkpoints and complete at least 2 checkpoints with a minimum of 10K to be entitled to get it finisher items.

It was rather fun because some participants, including myself went to parks and places we never  or rarely visit just so we can complete the challenge.
I was rather surprised to receive these from VRace Kuala Lumpur today, and it included items from sponsors and also my Finisher bandana.

VRace Malaysia is doing another challenge right now and entry is free.

It's called Love Earth x VRace Malaysia's FIRST Mini Challenge on STRAVA, where runners will be competing based on their WEEKLY TOTAL RUNNING DISTANCE as recorded on their STRAVA page.

Cool right?

A nice way to motivate ourselves to go out and clock in more mileage!

Comments

  1. Wah, the sponsors are so generous. Good healthy food from love earth brand, I buy them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah, how do you like Love Earth? It's my first time trying it and I just know that it's stocked at Aeon too!

      Delete
    2. I usually buy their dried organic australia black currants to put into oats or cereals because I think the price is good and I seldom see dried organic currants in other brands. Jaya Grocer carries this brand too.

      Delete
    3. Ok, thanks for the info!

      Delete
  2. Oh that Vivo's Oppa is familiar, I forgot his name.
    I am truly impressed with all the sponsors' items.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts