Vivo V15 One Utama Weekend Outing

We visited One Utama about a week ago to attend Vivo V15 smartphone official launch at One Utama and Superday Sale on Mar 25, 2019.
Photo courtesy of Vivo Malaysia
The latest offering from Vivo was officially launched by Mike Xu, CEO of Vivo Malaysia, and received positive feedback and sales on the day itself.
The price range for the phone at RM1,399 is quite budget friendly, right?

The AI Triple Camera Shoot like a Pro Vivo V15 smartphone features the world’s first 32 MP Elevating Front Camera with a stunning full-screen making it one of the best selfie phones in the market right now and that makes me more interested in getting one.

I had fun using the Vivo V11 even though it was mainly used for taking photos so Vivo V15 looks mighty interesting to me.

p.s. No, that's not a phone in my paperbag just some goodies we got earlier.
We later visited Running Lab because Hubby was looking for a new pair of shoes. Lucky him, there were some On shoes on sale and he snagged a pair.

I had been looking for a Polar Vantage M watch for some weeks now, and almost bought it online but when I saw it being sold at Running Lab, I immediately bought one. Ngam ngam timing la.
We had to wait for Son to finish his Saturday school activities which only ended at 5pm that day, so after walking around One Utama (and clocking a total mileage of 7km - yup, I counted with my Amazfit Pace watch); we went to IKEA for lunch.

And somehow, we later bought some curtains also. Haish.

We were supposed to drop by a patisserie in Bangsar later but after almost a whole day out (including doing a short 5K excursion at Bukit Kiara before heading to One Utama), we decided to ditch the plan and re-schedule it to other day. 

Comments

Popular Posts