Another Trip To Kyushu!

Background: Kumamoto Castle.

We visited Kyushu in May this year and looks like we'll be visiting the island again in a few months' time!
While everyone else is/will be talking about Tokyo Marathon ballot, I am happy to say that I got a slot in Kumamoto Marathon which will be held on February 16, 2020.

Kumamoto Marathon will be my 7th race in Japan and my 15th full marathon todate.

It'll be a cold run for me. I hope it won't be a wet one too, like Nagoya Women's Marathon that I did in March this year. Brrr...

Good thing training doesn't need to start early because with the haze, I'm just staying indoors for the time being.

Comments

  1. Best nyeerr... You must be so looking forwards to the coming visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to train to run in the marathon first!

      Delete
  2. Oh, so nice! I wonder would the runners be wearing thicker clothes to run in Feb next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. February is the worst month for hay-fever in Japan for me, I hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor you.
      Haven't had any problems when we travel there in those months before, thankfully.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts