Dinner At Dayang Sarawak Corner

Last Friday, we rushed over to Putrajaya after work to collect our racekit for EcoTrail Putrajaya which was held on Saturday.

But before we head to Taman Botani which was the race kit collection venue, we stopped a Presint 14 to have dinner at Dayang Sarawak.
 I ordered Laksa Sarawak.
Son had Mee Kolok.

We ordered a taugeh dish too.
Hubby ordered the Mee Crispy Cantonese, but poor Hubby. Me and my son had almost finished our own meal and his order didn't come yet.

But he got it after reminding the staff about his order and everybody was happy. Hahaha

Comments

  1. I have experienced that too, when they forget an order. So frustrating. Food looks great though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The laksa looked oily.

    So much ingredients in the Cantonese noodle. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The laksa sarawak looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long time I didn't eat Sarawak Laksa. I want! I want!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts