Expiring Food/Hotel Vouchers!

We're almost reaching the year-end, and one of the more important things for me to do is to check the expiry of the vouchers I kept that hadn't been used yet! Especially important are those expiring on or before 31.12.18!
Hubby had a day off on Tuesday because of Sultan Selangor's birthday but I had to work.

Both Hubby and Son visited the Big Bad Wolf Sale after sending me to the office and then came to see me for lunch.

We redeemed some hotel vouchers and had a really nice buffet lunch together!

We're planning to redeem some this Friday for a BBQ buffet and I can't wait! Hehehe

Comments

  1. It's so good when you have those vouchers. Like today, I had godiva soft serve coz normal price is RM23. Promo price RM18 macam makan 1 meal but it's ok, once in a blue moon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, once in a while splurge, is ok. :)

      Delete
  2. Definitely must use up all the vouchers before they expire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing you remembered the vouchers or else it would be opportunity forgone. So happy eating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya!
      Gonna makan again tomorrow night! Hahaha

      Delete
  4. I always had this mistake to overlook at the vouchers till expired. I should pin them onto the 2019 Table Calendar next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiyo, so rugi! Wah, Anay still use table calendar ah? :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts