Weekend's Homework: NPE Highway Challenge

After a 10K at PJ Half Marathon two weeks ago and a 13K last week at SCORE Run Day Edition, I'll be back to running in my favourite distance and my 6th half marathon for 2018 at NPE Highway Challenge 2018.
Just like SCORE Run which is a series of two runs, NPE Highway Challenge is part of a two-series run under the IJM Allianz Duo Highway Challenge.

I had also joined the first series at the Besraya Highway Challenge earlier in April.

I have to say, the black finisher tee that we got after our Besraya run was sure nice looking so can't wait to get my hands on the finisher tee of NPE Highway Challenge next. But then again, NPE Highway Challenge finisher tee is white. Last year's Besraya white tee was a bit too transparent for me...

Their medal is kinda awesome too.
Anyways, for runners, do take note of both the Flag Off and Cut Off time. We're running on a fully closed highway so the organiser need to impose COT strictly to ensure our safety before the highway is opened to traffic again that morning.
For both runners and non-runners, do take note of road closure on Sunday morning at the NPE Highway from Sunway to Kuchai Lama.
Photo credit: Aiza
I don't think I'll have much time with my camera to snap runners' photos this Sunday but hopefully Hubby will be able to take some photos.

I haven't seen organizer's latest updates on this Sunday run yet at their Facebook page but I think they'll be updating them soon. 

Comments

  1. Wow! NPE run is back again. Time flies so fast as I remembered you joining its first run like over 3 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah!!!! Anay memory is so good!

      I also had forgotten I ran on NPE before. LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts