A Treat At Benji's

Hubby and I took the day off on Monday because we attended Son's school Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan Kurikulim for last year's exam.

For Son, he was one of the PT3 best students recipients.
Dato' Raja Nong Chik bin Raja Zainal Abidin officiated the ceremony and best students for PT3 and SPM 2017 received their awards from him.

PT3 students with 10As, 9As, 8As and 7As received awards while for SPM, students (or rather ex-students) with straight As to 6As received awards. The YB Dato's wasn't feeling well, so we could see he was a bit tired as he gave out the awards for the 50-odd recipients.

Because everyone was punctual, the event was over before noon. And parents and students alike were treated with packed lunches after the ceremony. Nice.

Instead of enjoying our packed lunch, we headed to Bangsar Village and had a treat by going to Benji's instead.
Son ordered big breakfast. Unfortunately, Benji's was out of mushrooms so he had two saucers of baked beans instead.
Daddy had cheeseburger.
While Mommy enjoyed Laksa Johor with a cup of cappuccino.

The Laksa Johor is nice, its sambal is good and the portion is generous.

A nice treat for everybody to celebrate Son's award giving day, right?

Comments

  1. When I first saw the Big Breakfast, my firsy impression was, damn that egg looks good. Then I saw the laksa, omg I want that. Sedap eh. I keep seeing my weight keeps going up lately, blum blum berlari yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha

      Aiyoh. Hope you can run soon.

      But in the meantime, makan is good for recovery 😜

      And you certainly had some nice makans. Hihi

      Delete
  2. Congrats to your son again! I will go for your Laksa Johor - it looks so tasty with all the vege.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it was good.
      And I love all the ulams.

      Delete
  3. Definitely calls for a makan besar! The food looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a nice lunch treat. Congrats to your son. Smart boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to know your son and delighted to see him on stage! Kudos to mama & papa for giving him the best upbringing that helps him succeed as a student & son. Congratulations to your boy again & again...

    I think you should write blogs about good parenting as most of my friends are very rotten to the core parents. So sad lah. Haiks! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anay.

      I wouldn't know how to write about parenting lah! I only got one son! LOL

      Delete
  6. Laksa Johor? What's the difference between the normal ones? Is it Assam Laksa? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, different style gravy. And it uses spaghetti.

      Delete
  7. yeh'' Good food. love Cooking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts