Salmon For The Weekend

Hadn't had much appetite last weekend so rice was off for me...

Luckily, I could enjoy a bit of pasta for dinner on Friday.
Food Junction pasta. Nothing to shout about but bolehlah... 

Then, after my run at IJM Land Half Marathon, I decided to treat Hubby for dinner (with Son too, of course) as he drove me 50km+ to Seremban 2 that morning. To and fro.
It was a cross between sate or Japanese food for me but considering Hubby wasn't feeling well, I thought Japanese food might be a better option.

So we went to Miyagi for dinner and this time, I had Salmon teppanyaki.

The tummy seems to prefer hot food better than cold and raw food lately so no sashimi or sushi for me this time! 

Comments

  1. Salmon for me!!

    I like warm food too. Maybe getting older. Like warm food more. Warm for the body lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i kinda feel like that too. Lol

      Delete
  2. My son is a huge fan of salmon & yours looks good! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts