A Quick Late Lunch At Ted Boy Bakery On Saturday

After the food review at Cedar on 15 at Impiana Hotel KLCC last week, I had another food review on Saturday.

It was at a patisserie in Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar at 3pm so Hubby and I decided to have a quick lunch nearby before the event.

We decided to head to Ted Boy Bakery and ordered from their All-Day Breakfast menu and shared these two dishes.
Egg Benedict. 

It was well seasoned and flavoured so I didn't need to put in pepper as I'd usually do.
Baked Eggs  Shaksouka.

I was glad I ate the Egg Benedict first before this one had a zing to it so it was nice for me to start with something mild first.
And I washed it down with this huge mug of Lemon Tea.

Nice and comforting for me.

We finished our late lunch and we walked over from Ted Boy Bakery outlet to our next destination which was located just a few metres away.

I probably didn't need to have this lunch as the people of the patisserie had so nicely arranged some finger food for us, apart from the lovely desserts that they served!

Ah well...

Comments

  1. Your lunch looked good. Something different from the usual, rice or noodle.

    So, did you munch on something at the patisserie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good and yummy food like this always make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is indeed a scrumptious and filling lunch. The egg benedicts look good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, definitely scrumptious. Though I shouldn't have eaten a lot prior to a food review. Hahaha

      Delete
  4. Seen Ted Boy Bakery around, even at The Sphere, Kerinchi/Bangsar South but have never tried it mainly because not eating runny egg yolks. From the photos of both dishes, both of you should be quite full. Can still eat how much at the food review?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it was a desserts review so we weren't expecting the owner to generously provide us with lunch too. Hehe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts