My Vrace Malaysia: KL Progress Captured With Vivo 11i

Remember I posted about Vrace Malaysia earlier? 

It's Malaysia's first multi-location Virtual Run and participants need to run through the city and complete at least 2 location checkpoints with a minimum total of 10 kilometers to earn entitlements, rankings, and an unprecedented journey to explore the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur.

So I did!

I haven't done all 8 checkpoints though, I only did 2. But one of the checkpoints is a place I rarely visit and I made a point to go there because of Vrace! Hahaha
Photo that's in Vrace Gallery. 
My first completed checkpoint was at Dataran Merdeka.
My second one was at KLCC Park. As a matter of fact, I visited KLCC Park twice after I registered for Vrace! Both at night, after work. It was so cool to run around the park at night while navigating through some tourists. Hehehe

I've managed to do the minimum 10K (well, I did more than 10K in total actually) at 2 checkpoints and submitted my results. Vrace Malaysia then emailed me my certificate of completion. Yeay!

So now, I'll be waiting for the rest of my finisher entitlements:
  • Finisher Bandana
  • e-Certificate
  • Voucher from Vivo Malaysia (Worth RM100 each)
  • Voucher and product from Love Earth (Worth RM25 each)
- all will be sent by World Asia Logistics (Free shipping some more).

I'm also entitled to:
  • Entry to Rankings
  • Entry to Photo Contest Lucky Draw (Vivo Merchandise Giveaway)
But for those who wants to be at the top of the ranking and win cool prizes, you might want to wait a bit until you have completed more mileage and checkpoints as submission can only be done ONCE. But remember to submit your mileage within a month of your registration or you'll be considered DNS!

I had loads of fun too snapping away checkpoints and race photos with Vivo 11i, courtesy of Vivo Malaysia.

The phone really does take great photos and you can view some photos that I took with Vivo 11i during Twincity Marathon 2019 at our Facebook page Cik Arnab & En Kura-Kura. All 1,600 photos of it! LOL
I also did some food reviews and photos for the reviews were also taken with Vivo 11i.

With its AI camera, Vivo 11i does indeed capable of taking the perfect shot. Thank you Vivo Malaysia for letting me try their phone! I love the phone so much, I happily ditched my Sony A6000 camera in favour of Vivo 11i to take photos at events this month!

For more info about Vrace Malaysia, you can visit their website: Vrace Malaysia or Facebook page: Vrace Malaysia.

Vrace Malaysia KL runs from 21 Dec 2018 - 31 March 2019 so there's still time to register and participate.

For more info about Vivo 11i phone or any other Vivo models, you can visit Vivo Malaysia website.

And don't forget to LIKE and FOLLOW our Facebook page Cik Arnab & En Kura-Kura for more interesting news, promos and updates!

Comments

  1. The phone does indeed take very good photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried Zombies' run virtual race? :D So far I have yet to join any...kinda...new to me. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. I only take part those virtual runs that have some kind of challenge for me.
      😝

      Delete
  3. Wow! you took so many photos - 1600!! Pengsan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you gotta visit my FB page to understand why.
      I do take a lot of photos at running & sports events.
      😀

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts