IKEA For A Late Lunch

We had a simple breakfast at home before a rather full day out later.

After picking up our race kits for two races that will be held on New Year's day and on Jan 6th, we finally had time to drop by IKEA to do some shopping.

We already went to IKEA on Christmas Day but it was too packed and it was hard to check out the sofa we wanted to buy as people used the display sofas as place to rest and relax.

Anyway, we got there around 3pm and decided to have a quick lunch first.
I wasn't feeling that hungry so I opted for the Caesar's Salad and shared a plate of Smoked Salmon with Hubby.
Son and Hubby had meatballs for lunch.
And later we shared this Almond Cake and Coffee.

Alas, only coffee machine were available as the soda machine can't be used so no soft drinks for us that day.
Then, it was time to do our shopping!

Comments

  1. I also went to IKEA after reading your earlier post. Their sofas are so comfortable but mahal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they last long!
      Definitely ROI your investment after many years of use. Hehe

      Delete
  2. Meatballs! Heard Ikea meat balls are famous but never tasted them.

    I used to love browsing in Ikea whenever I travel to KL since we don't have an outlet over here although few supermarkets started selling some of their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't enjoy browsing at IKEA so.much.
      The outlets are always crowded and hard to shop and make decisions when you have other visitors resting at furniture items you wanted to buy. Lol

      Delete
  3. Good! I see you bought a klippan sofa so this trip is fruitful. I like eating at Ikea but have not been doing so lately because of the massive amount of people there. I guess everyone who visit Ikea likes to eat there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharp eye.
      No lah, the klippan cover is for an old klippan of ours.
      Hehe

      Delete
  4. I heard a lot about those meatballs. People say very sedap but I haven't tried yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby and son likes them.
      I don't fancy any form of balls for food - meat or fish or sotong. Hahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts