Satay King For A Treat

I've been hankering for some satay since last week but we finally indulged in them yesterday. 
 And we went to Satay King in Sungai Kantan, Kajang.

We first had a taste of it during Ramadan month when a friend brought some for our pot luck/LSD night run in UM and we absolutely love  it!

It's RM1 per stick which is reasonable considering the size of the satay and how juicy it is. Totally worth it.
No, don't click on the ma image. It's just a screenshot. Hihi

It's located at No 4, Gerai UPENS, Sg Kantan,Kajang. About 1km away from MRT Sg Jernih station and TESCO Kajang.

Comments

  1. I love satay too, I like mine slightly charred! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satay! I love satay and it has been a while since I had it. Last time was during Hari Raya visiting. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyo, I walked past Satay Kajang just now. Menyesal tak beli! LOL! Wah, only RM1 oer stick. That's cheap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very reasonably priced for such a meaty skewer.
      Go try them if you're there.

      Delete
  4. I like the satays from Kajang. All fat and thick meat with generous kuah. I think I will take MRT there soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take by 31.08 for cheaper fares tau, Anay! Hihihi

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts