I Wuz 'Ere - Memoirs of Star 86

Read first, review coming later.

What's this, you ask?

It's the memories of  Sekolah Tuanku Abdul Rahman (STAR) Ipoh batch ‘86 alumni (some of whom are my GC running kakis) being immortalised in this book. ^^

The memoir was launched earlier this year and was officiated by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM) chairman Tan Sri Dr Abdul Samad Alias.

It is a joint publication by the Malaysian Institute of Translation and Books (ITBM) and Starians.Com Sdn Bhd to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the class of ‘86 at the all-boys boarding school.

So what will an all-girls (MGS) alumni and also an MRSM alumni have to say about this memoir?

WAIT LAH.

I'll read and write about it after Twincity Marathon (during my mereput season, that is).

Anyways, if you want to purchase it, you can visit the Starians website for more details.

Comments

  1. So I shall wait for your mereput season to write about it. Hihihihi

    How could you tahan the OZ parasite always wriggling into your posts?? They like you! I would just flush them off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been flushing them!!!

      But they are like parasites!

      Delete
  2. Looking fwd, Lina! Looks like a good read. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      Looking forward to reading it too!

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to it, I can wait. Good Luck ya in the Twincity Marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your memoirs in there or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can?

      STAR is an all-boy residential school.
      I'm not a boy. HAHAHA

      Delete
    2. You gonna see Spider-Man Homecoming?

      Delete
  5. '86, I was just born... Hahaha!

    Oops, no, forget it, I was born in '68... :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts