Conquer The City Again, With SCORE Run 2017

SCORE Run is back and for 2017, it will be held in April. April 9th, 2017 at Berjaya Times Square, to be exact.
Three distance are offered this time; 6K, 12K and 21K. There is also a Virtual Run offered for those who are unable to join the run at Berjaya Times Square.

I did the 15K last year and I quite enjoy the route which was a tad different from the usual KL City runs route. Race recap here. I'm looking forward to check how the route will be for this year.

Anyways, registration is now open at: http://www.score.my/events/score-run-2017/ so do hurry and register to avoid paying for the late bird fees.
Participants' entitlements.
SCORE Run medals.
Event tee.
 For 21K runners, we will also get this finisher tee upon completing our run!

Who's joining me on Apr 9th?

Come. Come.
Let's tour the city of two feet.

Comments

Popular Posts