SCKLM Running Clinic Progress Log
Last Sunday, 23 April was the final session of SCKLM Running Clinic (SCKLM RC) in Taman Bukit Jalil. Truthfully, I had half expected a lower turnout than the previous sessions as there were a number of races around town.
I only managed to join 3 out of 5 sessions at Taman Bukit Jalil.
- The first session on Feb 26th, while preparing for Bukit Jalil Half Marathon.
- The second session was held on Mar 12th, which clashed with Bukit Jalil Half Marathon so I had to give it a miss. I did however had a good run in Bukit Jalil HM which I attributed to the mileage done at SCKLM RC.
- The third session was on Mar 26th, and I did register for it. I wasn't able to attend in the end, nursing a back ache. A really bad one. One that made me stop running for a couple of weeks. Ugh.
- Fourth session was on Apr 9th and I was back attending it. I hadn't been running that much and wasn't looking to do all 6 loops so I only did 5 loops (which I regretted later, for not doing all 6).
- Fifth and last session was on Apr 23rd and every time I wanted to be lazy and stop running, I told myself how I regretted not completing all 6 loops during the previous session. Hahaha
Thanks SCKLM for all the sessions.
And hopefully toeing the line at SCKLM 2017 in about 3-weeks time. *gasp*