From Putrajaya Night Marathon To SJMC Run in Subang

I had two running events that I needed to attend last weekend. It wouldn't have been much of an issue normally but Hubby had to travel to Kuala Kangsar for work, at the Larian Hari Keputeran Sultan Nazrin Shah.

So here I was, with Son in KL with two running events to go to and Hubby was in Perak.
Those rare times for me to head to a race without Hubby supporting and waiting for me.
Same thing the next morning after Putrajaya Night Marathon, where I went to Subang Jaya to kepoh-kepoh at SJMC Run at Subang Jaya Medical Centre.
Friends joined the race so I go also lah. LOL

By the way, for those running 10K at SJMC. results can be found here:
http://results.checkpointspot.asia/results.aspx?CId=17036&RId=85

With Hubby out-of-town, travelling to Putrajaya can be a bit of a pain. There are public transport but it's just not that straightforward. Huhuhu

Luckily, there's UBER and Grabcar and they are quite aplenty in Putrajaya.
My ride from my house to Putrajaya.

A very friendly Kelantanese who resides in Putrajaya was my driver.

I chose cash payment this time as I forgot to update my credit card details (it was renewed a few weeks before), and he gave me a discount!

He even told me to call him direct if I couldn't find an UBER or Grabcar after I finished my run.


Luckily I managed to get one later, after my run. A friendly chap driving a Honda City.

Both rides were good and I gave them both 5 stars rating. ^^

It was harder to get a ride the next morning to Subang Jaya from my home. I had to wait for almost an hour to secure one and was late for the SJMC Run. Huhuhu

My ride home was by LRT & KTM Komuter, at a fraction of taxi cost to Subang Jaya and took about the same amount of time (plus taxi waiting time).


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts